
I was graciously awarded this Rocking Girl Blogger award by my wonderful friend Heather over at Redheaded Rants and Rambles. She's the true Rockstar!! I don't know what the etiquette is for this award (she is much more blog savvy than I) but I want to pass along this award to my friend and wonderful author Amy, Debbie who is a friend from long ago and far away, and a new blog I just recently stumbled upon but have really been enjoying, teachergirl.
Thanks, Heather, for the shout out and kick in the pants to start blogging again!!
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
Me? A Rockin' Girl Blogger?
Posted by Sally Datria at 11:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are so sweet, Sally. "Long ago and far away" is right! :-) I enjoy reading your blog, and it deserves this award. Mine? Ha! There's so little on it that I'm almost embarrassed that you know it's there! ;-) Big hugs to you!
Thanks, Sally! I really appreciate your sharing a rockin' girl blogger award with me! It's good to be in such great company. ;-)
Post a Comment