Josiah built a sand castle and a big hole to catch the coming surf!! Later he decided to bury himself in the hole but I didn't get a picture!
Abby spent most of the afternoon in the water! She spent some time building sand castles but mostly enjoyed jumping and playing in the surf...
Sarah, on the other hand, spent ALL of her time digging in the sand. I always think I need to build her a sandbox at home everytime I take her to the beach. She loves to dig!!
Bethany makes her sand castles just like I did as a kid. Of course, I showed her how...
Cousins and cohorts in crime....What are they up to now??
All five of the Kenney grandkids...in a bear cave...does that mean something??
Sunday, July 15, 2007
California Adventure....
Posted by Sally Datria at 10:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment