Sunday, July 15, 2007

Being off my feet is a drag....

I sit here feeling guilty because I was searching through the blogs that I regularly read and whining that there was so little out there that was new (there were a few so if that's you no back whining!!)...and I realized, I hadn't blogged anything new for awhile!

I really don't have much to say. I haven't been able to do hardly anything lately but sit around and put ice on my knee! I did go to California and take the kids to the beach and Sea World and visited with my Mom for a long weekend. Now I'm taking it easy and trying to heal this !@##$@ knee before I go back to work on the 24th.

I'll post pictures from our vacation later.

2 comments:

teachergirl said...

Sorry you're hurt: I'm trying to post but they are working me to death here. Your pics are beautiful!!

Sally Datria said...

Thank you!! Sounds like your class is really hectic!!