Saturday, November 10, 2007

A Welcome Relief...



My back was REALLY bothering me this week (I wonder why?? I only helped lift a Rhino off my husband...) so I went to see my buddy Marcos. Marcos is THE BEST massage therapist I have ever been to, and I've been to quite a few. His work is more than a "nice" massage, although he'll do those too if you ask him. His work gets rid of that knot that you've had in your neck for 15 years and nobody else could even move. My hip has been out of whack ever since I tore the meniscus in my knee and I can actually move it!! That's saying something!

If you live in Arizona and you deal with pain, you really need to go see him...you won't be sorry.

Here's his website:
http://www.abalancedbodyaz.com/

He has a Kudzu site with reviews and coupons!! http://arizona.kudzu.com/controller.jsp?An=0&Au=P_CompanyID&A=1387994

read and bookmark his blog: http://abalancedbody.blogspot.com/

Oh, and tell him I sent you!!!

2 comments:

Susan said...

You make me wish I lived somewhere in the vicinity of AZ. Glad it helped.

Susan

Sally Datria said...

You should fly out with Heather sometime...We would have fun swapping education horror stories!!