Thank you for all the prayers and offers of help...it is truly amazing to me!
Tim is home from the hospital, very tired but recovering well. He is in a lot of pain if he doesn't take his meds (he tried to be a hero today and not take them) but does pretty well on them. We gave him a bath today for the first time and tomorrow he has a consult with a hand surgeon.
I am more tired than I ever thought was physically possible and still be standing. I ran innumerable errands yesterday only to get a flat tire and find out that I needed to get four new tires. I spent part of the evening at Sam's club when I would much rather have been sleeping. This morning my mil went out to find that my dh's car had a flat tire. Two more new tires. Tonight I went to switch out the laundry and my washer is leaking...there is water all over the floor. (sigh)))
In all of this I praise God because He has kept us safe. I did a google search on Rhino Rollover accidents and many of them end up with amputation of limbs or death. It could have been so much worse. My tire (which was down to 15psi) could have blown in the middle of the curvy part of I17 and I would have become part of the landscape. It could have been so much worse.
I don't understand this trial God is allowing in our lives. I only know that God is good...ALL the time...and He will work even this out for the good of them who are called according to his purpose.
Wednesday, November 07, 2007
Quick Update.....
Posted by Sally Datria at 10:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thank you for the update. I hope you get some rest soon. You continue to be in our prayers.
Susan
Sally,
I'm praying for your family!
Carla
Post a Comment