Monday, November 12, 2007

Every cloud has it's silver lining...



Due to the washer disaster (it looks might it just be a cracked hose so maybe it won't be so bad) I didn't have enough clothes clean. Between dinner and baths and chiropractor appointments I just couldn't make it over to my friend's house tonight to get any washed. So... at 9:30 tonight I headed out to Target to see if they had one more pair of the pants I bought a couple of weeks ago that I love...well, not only did they have a pair...they were on the clearance rack at half price!! I love a bargain!! I also picked up three v-neck long-sleeved t-shirts for half price!! All for less than I would have paid for the one pair of pants not on sale!! Whoo hoo!! (hey, it's the little things these days!!)

3 comments:

Susan said...

Gotta love those Target runs! Glad you found a little light patch in all these rough spots. Still keeping you all in our prayers.

:-) susan

Anonymous said...

I think, overall, it is the little moments in life--those ordinary, non-spectacular moments (like finding a deal at Target after having such a rough time, or spending time with family and friends, or hearing a favorite song on the radio)--that bring us the most happiness. Don't despise the little moments. I think, in the end, they are mostly what we have.

Mike (see my new blog: http://inthisgladtime.blogspot.com)

Heather said...

Hooray for Target therapy.


Miss you!