I tried to download a Thanksgiving Thursday Thirteen tag for the title and was having a hard time. I'm so VERY tired that I know if I keep trying you will simply get nothing because I'll get frustrated and give up. So here goes...The top thirteen things I'm thankful for this year:
13.I have a roof over my head and food on the table.
12.I have new tires on my van, a new range in my kitchen, a working DVD player, a working washing machine, and no water on the floor in my closet.
11.I have a job that I love (most of the time) where I get to work with some really great people.
10.Good Friends who have been so willing to help out in the last two weeks.
9.A wonderful church family who has so graciously provided meals after Tim's 9accident.
8.My husband's wonderful co-workers who donated enough PTO time to cover his recovery.
7.My best friend who called me and checked on my everyday after Tim's accident.
6.My wonderful MIL who flew in from Oregon to take care of my hubby so I could keep working during those first two critical weeks of his recovery and my FIL, who ate frozen dinners so she could.
5.My brothers and sisters. It's a special thing that in addition to my biological brother, who was always there for me growing up...I have brother and sister-in-laws and their spouses that all get along so well that we truly are brothers and sisters-in-love.
4.My parents...who raised me to be who I am today...(I'll let you decide if that is a good thing or not)
3.My wonderful kids...who drive me nuts sometimes but I love them none-the-less.
2.I'm exceptionally thankful this year that my husband is sitting beside me at the Thanksgiving table. His accident could have been so much worse.
1.My God, who provided his Son as payment for my sins, who provides for our every need, who knows the needs I have before I know I need them and never leaves me nor forsakes me.
I hope you all had a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving!! We had a great one and I made my first ever Turkey and it turned out GREAT!!! I'll post pictures tomorrow (or maybe Saturday)....
Thursday, November 22, 2007
Thursday Thirteen Thanksgiving Style!!
Posted by Sally Datria at 10:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment