Well, I have some good news finally!!
First, the techie guru from our high school came down to the elementary school and within a few seconds found my lost gradebook...now mind you, I did a search on every drive in the thing and it didn't appear for me...but I don't care!! It's found and I have my grades back!! Hallelujah!!
Next, Tim's surgery went really well...I am amazed that they missed this break the first time around...it looks pretty obvious to me but who am I?? I'll let you decide....
Can you see the triangle shaped piece just floating around in his finger??
They put two pins in it to set it. These pins will be removed, eventually, unlike the one in his leg which will set off the alarms in the airport for the rest of his life!!
And here is Mr.Stumpy McGimp himself. He looks pretty happy for a guy who just spent three days in the hospital after having his leg and hand crushed under a Rhino!!
Finally, I got to spend a good portion of my day today teaching tap dancing! I used to teach tap a LONG time ago when the kids were little. Today, our music teacher came to me and told me she had arranged for coverage of my class if I would come and teach tap to three of her classes today. I really, really enjoyed it...I miss our little dance academy and teaching in it!! I have not enjoyed my job that much in a very long time!

Wanna dance??
Friday, November 09, 2007
Mr. Bojangles
Posted by Sally Datria at 7:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Honey; Tim,looks great in the picture. I am sooo glad you had a
better day. I do believe in prayer.
Went and met Karen Kingsbury last night. She gave me one of those finger things(you know we're no. one,) so I told her about Tim and said I though I would send him the finger as he needed one. She thought I was a funny mil. Also wanted me to post his comments on her E-mail. Love to all Mom
Of COURSE he looks pretty happy...he's the one getting Vicodan every four hours!
Hang in there, both of you. We're praying for you.
Love,
Heather
Post a Comment