People who think that it is always brown and uninteresting in the desert have never been to Phoenix in the spring. Especially a spring after a particularly wet winter. The flowers are just beginning to come out, but the weather is beautiful and everything is GREEN!! Here are a few shots I got (I didn't realize there was a fingerprint on the lens until later so a few have a big smudge in the middle, but you can still see how pretty they are!!)
Saturday, March 01, 2008
Spring in Phoenix...
Posted by Sally Datria at 10:28 PM
Labels: kids, photos, spring in phoenix
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
This made me tear up on so many different levels. Can't wait to see you guys...it's amatter of weeks now!
Love,
Heather
Nice photography! I have yet to really get the hang of wildflower close-ups. Maybe you can help me.
I have a secret...there's a close up (less than 28 inches) setting on my camera!! As long as the focus box is on the flower (on my camera you can point at the flower, half depress the shutter button and then re-compose your frame) you are gold.
We should go hiking some Saturday!
Post a Comment