Tuesday, March 11, 2008
More Spring pictures...
I apologize that this picture is blurry, I had to blow it way up so you could see the hawk. I watched this hawk fly over my school several times today. Some of the kids said they saw two of them.
I think they are right. I think they are nesting in this bush. As I drove away from school today I saw this beauty on his perch and had to stop and take a picture!! I took a few flying but you can barely see him on the pictures. What an amazing blessing!!
Here are a few more flower pictures (can you tell the kind of pictures I LOVE to take??) I even caught a bee gathering nectar on one of them!! There are clusters of these growing wild in the empty lot next to my school. I will be very sad if that lot ever gets sold and built on!! For now, it's my little piece of heaven during the busy work week!
Posted by Sally Datria at 10:18 PM
Labels: flowers, photos, spring in phoenix
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment