Thursday, March 20, 2008

Florida...Here we come!!!

We were blessed with being able to manage a trip to Florida (finally!!) to visit our best friends who moved there a little over a year ago!

Here are my weary travelers scarfing down a "Chick-fil-a" picnic in the airport in Atlanta. I was very glad we didn't have to brave the train and change terminals during our layover!!

 


The three little puppies snuggled up together...We got in at midnight on Wednesday, and when we put my two girls down H. was already asleep in her bed. When we went in sometime much later, her bed was made and she was on the floor next to them.

 


Here are the three princesses after their royal treatment at the Bibbity Bobbity Boutique!!

 



 
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Susan said...

I was going to say, "I hope you enjoy your trip." but it is evident from these pictures that you ARE enjoying your trip! So glad you all are able to get together. Praying for a blessed week and safe return home!

:-) Susan