I've finally finished one more class towards my credential and soon will be working on another one but for now I am done!! Two units and the AEPA to go. I'm exhausted...I slept most of today away. I am really looking forward to being done with all of this so I can just focus on teaching.
I know I've been fairly absent from the blogging world while I slugged out the last five chapters of my book...I should be around more now...at least until school starts again!!
Monday, June 25, 2007
One more down....
Posted by Sally Datria at 1:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You GO girl! Congrats on pressing through and finishing the class. Wish I could take you out to celebrate.
Love,
Heather
Hooray for you! It's hard work, but so worth it.
Blessings/
:-) Susan
Praising God with you! That is truly inspirational. Praying you'll find some rest and get to enjoy your days before school.
In His Love,
Niki
Post a Comment