
For her eighth birthday our Abby received a gift certificate to a store called Club Libby Lu. This is a mecca of all things girly and pink! She and I went on a "date" to use her gift card and this is just a small portion of what she eventually bought (after much deliberation because she was in little girl heaven!!)
She gave into the temptation to buy a bracelet with rocks of enormous size, several charms to go on said bracelet, the lovely pink and purple hairpiece, pink glitter hairspray that smells...well....PINK!! She also got another little headband for her hair and....shhhhhh!!....picked up a birthday present for a beloved friend who is soon to turn seven. All in all, quite a day for our little princess!!
I'll post more pictures of her birthday party later. Just wanted to share my day!!
Saturday, June 09, 2007
Abby's been Libby Lu'd!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What great fun! Since I drown in testosterone most days, I am always intrigued to see what's "out there" for little girls! Glad you all had a good time.
:-) Susan
Gorgeous!
We love and miss you lots and lots.
Thanks Auntie Heather, for the gift certificate and fun to be had by all!! I think that mall has gotten even bigger since I was last there (which was a really long time ago...maybe Josiah's 3rd birthday party at Build a Bear??) and they even had a Godiva, which I bravely avoided because I'm South Beaching again!! She made me redo her hair to wear it to church today!! LOL!!
Post a Comment