![]() |
1. Negative people 2. Critical people 3. Unhelpful people 4. Unorganized people 5. Irresponsible people 6. The fact that sometimes I am those above people 7. Speed limits under 45 8. Not getting through all of my teaching material in the timeframe *I* wanted to 9. Jury summons (that couldn't have come in the middle of summer when I wasn't working of course) 10.Children who don't do their homework 11.Children that do their homework, don't bring it to school, and still expect me to give them full credit since they did do it, of course, pinky promise 12.Emergencies that land 43 children in my teeny tiny classroom. 13.Days that zip by leaving me feeling like my children are growing up too fast and I'm missing all of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
|

2 comments:
Sally, I am there for you on so many of these!! Thanks for stopping by my TT! I was busy, busy last night and didn't get to visit...better late than never, I suppose! Have a GREAT weekend!
Sounds like a terrible, horrible, no-good, very bad day!
Hang in there!
Love,
Post a Comment