It is with great sadness that we bid goodbye to all Krispy Kreme franchises in Arizona...we hope that they reorganize and re-open!! Soon!!
Wednesday, August 16, 2006
Almost Wordless Wednesday
Posted by Sally Datria at 11:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
NO!!! That's so sad!
I heard a preacher say earlier this year that he knows exactly what Manna from heaven...sweeter than honey, melts in your mouth, came in the morning....it was a Krispy Kreme donut for sure.
How's school going???
Oops.
Typo.
Sorry.
My insert button was on by accident. LOL.
I'll try not to leave any words out next time. LOL.
(And I thought you needed two comments on this one anyway!)
Love KK!! Hope you are well...it's cool that we share an anniversary.
Thanks for dropping by.
School is going well...being a year round school we are almost halfway through first quarter!! AMAZING!! It goes by fast!
We are sad that KK has closed it's doors...it was a favorite birthday party spot for sure!!
Post a Comment