My best friend is about to have a baby.
Seriously, it could happen any minute.
I remember waiting for that moment when my babies would decide to be born. It was an excruciating time of not knowing, expectation and unending patience. She's tired of being pregnant and I don't blame her one bit! But, babies come when babies come and short of surgery there's not much to be done about it. So we wait, and we try to be patient. We try to imagine what it will be like to hold this precious child in our arms. Then we wait some more.
Every child adds a new dimension to our lives, making it shine in a new way. It's like having another facet added onto a gem making it sparkle just a little bit more.
My friend's life is about to have some sparkle added.
I, for one, can't wait.
Saturday, February 19, 2005
My Best Friend's Baby
Posted by Sally Datria at 5:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment