Enjoy the Journey

This journey we call life is such a small fragment of time in the greater scheme of things. We do so many things as we wander through life, but are we really doing what is most important, most worthwhile? And at the end of the day, after all of your hard work can you look back and smile? Isn't it about time we learn to enjoy the journey?

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Sarah Palin for President!!


Some of my teacher friends are going to hate me, I'm sure, but I LOVE this woman. Granted, I don't know a whole lot about her yet but I like her style, I like her humor, and I like her gumption!! She has a beautiful family and isn't afraid to BE a mom while campaigning for the second highest office in the country. I can't wait to see more on her in the near future...I'm not big into politics but I had to comment...

Posted by Sally Datria at 9:19 PM    

2 comments:

Laurie said...

ha!! I'm right there with ya!

11:02 PM
Susan said...

Yeah, I've been "real quiet" at school!! You just never know where we "teacher-types" are going to fall!! :-)

Susan

5:00 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Here's me...a whole lot thinner!!

Yahoo! Avatars

About Me

Sally Datria
View my complete profile

Places I Frequent in BloggerLand

  • Amy R.'s Blog
  • Amy's Website
  • Heather's Blog
  • Laurie's Blog
  • Mike's Blog
  • Niki's Blog
  • Susan's Blog

Blog Archive

  • ► 2013 (2)
    • ► July (1)
    • ► May (1)
  • ► 2011 (1)
    • ► March (1)
  • ▼ 2008 (89)
    • ► December (4)
    • ► November (3)
    • ► October (5)
    • ▼ September (5)
      • We went CATCHING!!
      •  Our view of the lake from our campsite. Can you ...
      • Finally!!!
      • Sarah Palin for President!!
      • Puppy Update!!
    • ► August (4)
    • ► July (24)
    • ► June (11)
    • ► May (8)
    • ► April (5)
    • ► March (9)
    • ► February (8)
    • ► January (3)
  • ► 2007 (70)
    • ► December (3)
    • ► November (11)
    • ► October (4)
    • ► September (8)
    • ► August (10)
    • ► July (11)
    • ► June (4)
    • ► May (3)
    • ► April (2)
    • ► March (3)
    • ► February (5)
    • ► January (6)
  • ► 2006 (54)
    • ► December (4)
    • ► November (2)
    • ► October (4)
    • ► September (8)
    • ► August (7)
    • ► July (3)
    • ► June (8)
    • ► May (13)
    • ► April (2)
    • ► March (1)
    • ► February (2)
  • ► 2005 (28)
    • ► November (2)
    • ► October (1)
    • ► August (1)
    • ► July (8)
    • ► June (4)
    • ► May (2)
    • ► April (1)
    • ► March (5)
    • ► February (4)