Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Our State Hopping Continues!!!

We've safely landed in Oregon...the rose state!! I have to admit it is absolutely gorgeous!! We had a (ahem..cough...sputter...laugh) heat wave!! It was in the 90's when we got here!!! We LOVED IT!!!

We had a welcome dinner when we got here! Tim and I were relieved that WE didn't have to sit at the kids table!!!

 


We went strawberry picking at the local farm!! I think we ate nearly as many as we picked!!! S was stained bright red down the front of her white shirt!! I found a new product at mom's that I LOVE because it got it all out!!! (Zout)
 


The kids played on a slip and slide at G'ma's (what is that green stuff they're running on??)
 


We had a thunderstorm on Saturday night!! The kids ran around in it loving it and getting soaked until the lightening lit up the sky and then they ran for cover!!
 
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: