Tuesday, May 13, 2008

NOT AGAIN!!

Guess what??

No...I didn't win the lottery for the fourth time in a row.

I sprained my ankle. Or possibly broke it. We won't know until the x-rays are read and that won't be until Friday.

{{sigh}}

So, for now and the forseeable future, I'm on crutches. Again.

Pray for me!!!

**Note: I found out today (Friday) that the blessed thing is not broken. I'm good to go for another week on crutches, elevating, ice-ing, and resting...yes, bless her heart that's what the PA told me to do...go ahead, laugh, I'm laughing because I know what I do for a living and how many children I bring home with me at night and I have no freaking idea how I'm supposed to accomplish this task...I'm going to have to though because when I don't my pain level is rivaling that of giving birth to my 10lb 1oz 15 inch head son with no meds...and I'm not kidding!!!****

4 comments:

Hiker Chick said...

Oh, no! I have never broken my ankle, but I have sprained it numerous times. I can't imagine that breaking it could hurt any worse, as sprains are so painful! I will pray for quick healing, and good news from the x-rays.

Just put your feet up and rest. It's not like you have a full-time job and four kids, and a husband who's already limping, right? :-)

cupcake said...

Ten pounds with no meds??? I birthed an 8-lb, 10-oz kid with no meds and I've held it against that boy for twelve years. I don't know how you did it.

As for the ankle thing? Milk it when you can, sister.

Carla said...

Oh no! I'll be praying for you!

Anonymous said...

Oh Babe I am so sorry. Is your ankle doing any better or is it still killing you. I will pray but as I haven't read your blog for awhile I'm a little late. I Love you and will see you sooner' Mom