Saturday, October 13, 2007

Happy Birthday!!

 


Today was my baby's birthday. She's twelve. That's officially a tween. Almost a teenager. I have twelve months. It has made me incapable of sentences longer than four words! Oh that was more.

I remember when she was a tiny little thing that I could hold in my hands. It seems like yesterday. One more blink and she's going to be all grown up.

This year she didn't want a traditional party...she wanted to take her friends to a movie and Red Lobster!! (P.S. It would have been cheaper to have a huge party!!LOL!!) What a grownupish thing to want to do. We went to see The Seeker. It was a pretty good movie...sort of a thriller made for tweens. A little scary but not too horrible...Decent storyline. Most importantly, the tweens with me had a great time!!

I know she's going to grow up to be a wonderful young woman. She's already well on her way there. She's grounded, she loves the Lord, and she's comfortable in her own skin.

I love you, honey, Happy Birthday!!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Heather said...

ARGGHH! They all look so BIG. Where are our cute little blonde two year olds?

Love,
Heather

Heather said...

Wow, she is getting so big. What a sweetie. Happy Birthday! : )

Amy said...

Great pictures!