Monday, September 24, 2007

It's been a long time....

since I've posted! I guess I'm speechless!! That's hard to believe, I know...me? speechless?? The truth is I've been up to my eyeballs learning about Arizona history so I can finish up the credential...almost there, I took my last final on Saturday...whew!! I just have one more hurdle to go...the big state test...which scares me to death!! Meanwhile I've taken up a new hobby!! Digital scrapbooking!! I've already scrapped 20 pages in the last 7 days!! I will see if I can figure out if I can upload pages here to share!! I've always loved scrapbooking but doing it digitally has SO MANY advantages!! Way less stuff to log around (just my laptop!!)...No wasted stuff or pictures, everything is fixed with the undo button!!...really cute stuff you can download for free if you know where to look!! Last but not least, I can share my scrapbooks with friends and family all over the world with a single email!! I love it!!

0 comments: