While we were in San Diego we had a chance to visit with Katy and her family. Our kids had a ball!! Poor Sarah hit her head on the piano (the part Logan is standing under) and seeing as she was utterly exhausted decided to throw a fit. She was only persuaded to be in the picture if Daddy went with her (thus the reason my dh is in the "kids" picture!!LOL!) but at the end when we told them to make funny faces she decided to join in!!!
Monday, March 26, 2007
Our Visit with Katy.
Posted by Sally Datria at 9:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey! I've been there! :>)
Glad you had a great time.
And I'm working on trying to meet YOU when you come to GA next month! Wouldn't that be fun?!?!
(If you don't think so, don't tell me, though. My ego can't take it! ha ha ha....)
Hey that would be fun!! I've been told by people who would know (namely Laurie and Heather) that you and I share a brain...I'm not sure (for your sake) thats a good thing....
Post a Comment