I have been very spoiled this year! I got to go scrapbooking for an ENTIRE weekend! I get to fly out to Georgia to see my best friend, Heather, who moved to Florida in January and my friend, Amy, who is releasing her first book in April (AND I got MY pre-released copy in the mail today!!) I got new canisters for my kitchen (my dh actually got me what I asked for!! YAY!!), I got bangles and baubles from my daughters and chocolate from my son (he's learning already!!) along with the most adorable hand-made cards! I got a dozen balloons today from my students, two others from a good friend and her kiddo's, and multitudes of cards and well wishes from both students and co-workers alike. One of my friends from work bought me Starbucks AND lunch at In 'n' Out, and my family took me out to dinner at Red Lobster and to Cold Stone for dessert! I am truly blessed!!!
Monday, March 12, 2007
I am spoiled!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hooray for happy birthdays! I'm so glad everyone made it special for you.
Love,
Heather
What nice memories...happy happy birthday!!
:-) Susan
WHAT?!?!?!
You're coming to my side of the world and I wasn't invited?!
Well.....hrmp.
....stomping off.....
Amy
:>)
I'm sure Laurie would love the company when she's driving out (across, down...I don't know I live in the desert!!) AND *I* am not the one that didn't invite you...I was invited so talk to Heather and Laurie, THEY planned this whole thing, I'm just along for the very exciting and much anticipated ride!!!
Post a Comment