I just had the opportunity to read the first chapter of a book written by a friend of mine. Her name is Amy Wallace (www.amywallace.com) and she is a fantastic writer!! I had the privilege of reading this book in manuscript form YEARS ago and boy has it changed!! It was good before but now it is absolutely fantastic. She writes a gripping and compelling story that pulls you in and makes you care about the characters from the very beginning! The book releases in April and I can't encourage you enough to get yourself a copy! You can pre-order it by going to www.amazon.com (In case it wasn't obvious from the title of my blog, the title of the book is "Ransomed Dreams"). Here's a blurb about the book from her website:
Can Dreams Be Redeemed?
Gracie Ann Lang is being watched by a man who will stop at nothing to hide the truth from her. Having lost the only man she ever loved and the children who were her world, the truth is all Gracie wants—an explanation for what really happened. She longs to move forward but is bound by chains of fear. Then she meets Steven Kessler. The FBI agent assigned to an international plot to kidnap the Ambassador’s daughter awakens more than memories. He revives the possibility of a life Gracie desires. A life where healing and peace crowd out the nightmares. But his case and her past are dangerously connected. Suddenly, Gracie must decide if she’s able—let alone willing—to pay the required ransom that redeems dreams and restores hope.
I guarantee you will love this book!! Check it out!!
Friday, February 02, 2007
Ransomed Dreams
Posted by Sally Datria at 8:09 PM
Labels: Amy, Books, Defenders of Hope
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Wow, Sally! Imagine my surprise when I saw your post on the momsloop and hopped over to read your blog.
THANK YOU!
To say I'm embarrassed you read the original draft of this story is a bold understatement! LOL But I'm glad you did because you offer a truly unique perspective that really encouraged me today.
Thanks again, my friend!
Amy
Post a Comment