When Heather and I first met the girls were 2.5 years old. Toddling around, getting into things, getting underfoot. The boys were 1.5yr and 9 mo!! It seems like only yesterday. I can still picture in my head the day we sat in my living room while the girls played in the bedroom.
Then I BLINKED!!
This is what happened.
I know it happened, but WHEN did it happen??? More importantly, who gave them permission to grow so fast??
It sure wasn't me!!
Monday, April 07, 2008
When did my babies GROW UP?!?!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Woow Sally...I can't believe how big everyone is either! They are all so beautiful How neat that you got to get together with the Heather and her kids
Malinda, Thanks!! We had a really great time!!
Sally,
I'm so glad you all were able to visit Heather and family. I can tell your time together was wonderful.
Hugs,
Julie D.
Post a Comment