You know...I'm really beginning to wonder about my children's hygiene!! I trained them better than this, I SWEAR I did!!
Mom: Wow, you really need to brush your teeth when we get home, they're really dirty...
DD: I know...that's because I lost my toothbrush at my friend's house (the sleepover was TWO weeks ago!! EWWWWWWWW!!)
Mom: So you haven't brushed your teeth in two weeks?
DD: Well, I used my finger and toothpaste...
Mom: So, do you think if that happens again you could just let me know and I'll buy you a new toothbrush?
DD: Okay.
I'm so grossed out I can't even describe it!! I can't stand not brushing my teeth twice a day much less TWO WEEKS!!! Needless to say, I bought two toothbrushes at the store so we'd have a spare...
Just in case....
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Once again overheard at my house....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Eewwww....I'm running out and buying extra toothbrushes for your visit NOW!
Post a Comment