I can't believe my BABY is five today!!
We took her out to her family dinner last night at Famous Dave's BBQ...where she had ice cream with SPARKLERS on top!!
Then, today on her ACTUAL birthday she had cupcakes at preschool...Mommy brought her lunch AND she got to pick dinner and desert at Walmart where she told every living soul she saw.."It's my Birthday! I'm five!" She chose to make her own brownies for desert...the option of picking her own decorations were the important ingredient!!
After we got home we discovered presents in the mailbox from the Nations in Florida!
All in all I think it's been a pretty wonderful day for my little angel!! This mommy is pretty proud of her growing little girl!! Happy Birthday Sweetie!!
Tuesday, April 24, 2007
FABULOUS FIVE!!
Posted by Sally Datria at 9:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to a BEAUTIFUL little girl!
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday Princess Sarah,
Happy Birthday to YOU!
Can't believe that's the "little" ten pounder I helped deliver!
Love,
Heather
Happy Birthday Sarah!!! You look so grown up since I last saw you!!!!!
Happy Birthday to your little girl.
Thank you all for the birthday wishes!!
Love,
Sarah
Post a Comment