Sunday, December 10, 2006

O Christmas Tree!!

This year we tweaked tradition! We added a chocolate FOUNTAIN for our fondue!! For those of you that don't know, every year when we set up and decorate our Christmas tree we also have fondue for desert. We have done this every year since I can remember, and sometimes more than once in a year because Tim's parents have done this every year for as long as I've known them. The kids love it and it really rings in the beginning of the Christmas season for us!!

Click on the top picture below to see the whole album!!

 Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Heather said...

How very, very cool...I'm so glad you treated yourself to a fountain! Wish we could be there to share...so how bout fondue for Christmas dessert? We ARE spending Christmas together, even if we all wear surgcal masks, LOL!

Love,
Heather

Amy Wallace said...

Sally and Heather,

Enjoy some extra chocolate for me!!! Where did you find that beautiful fountain, Sally? I'm thinking it needs to get added to my wish list. ;-)

Merry Christmas y'all!!!
Amy

Sally Datria said...

LOL!!! I got it at an upscale boutique!! (shhhhh...I bought it at Walmart...they have a bigger one at Sam's but I didn't want to store it!!)

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun!
My kids were watching your slideshow and Caleb said, "Oh, cool! They've got one of those chocolate fountains! When can we get one, Mom??"