Monday, October 16, 2006

I've been tagged!!

My Friend Heather tagged me with this meme.

1. Favorite memory of your mother?
I remember being very little, sitting on my mother's lap while she taught my brother how to read. She didn't realize she was teaching me to read as well and she had to convince me that I could read even though I wasn't in Kindergarten yet.

2. Favorite memory of your father?
My father loved to sail and was always happiest out on the ocean. I inherited that from him. I love the Ocean! I love the memories we have of sailing...even when it was on our tiny little sabit (sp?).

3. What one skill would you like to wake up tomorrow and be able to do (though you'd never learned it)?
Playing piano!!

4. Which one of your dreams has come true?
Believe it or not, I am living my dream...it doesn't look exactly the way I thought it would but I've always wanted four children and I have the BEST and most BEAUTIFUL children in the world! I've always wanted to be a teacher and that I am and I enjoy it most days! I work at a GREAT school and I love the people I work with! The only part of my dream that hasn't happened yet is the fact that I always thought I would be married to a pastor, and that is my husband's dream and I would love to see him acheive that dream...not for me (I've learned the hard way that being a PW is not all it's cracked up to be) but for him!

Now I'm supposed to tag someone...I'm tagging Dave & Lori and Amy.

0 comments: